Thursday, July 10, 2008

Affair

If you find out your friends is having an affair, will you ask him why?

Honestly, I dunt like to know secrects since there is no secrects in me. If you think I am a secrects keeper, I am afraid you will get disappointed. Although i know you are having an affair, so what? That is your business and i am sure you will handle this well.

看別人的事情總是很簡單,只要一句不關我事就可以輕鬆帶過,但,朋友最大的功能其中之一就是傾聽,一旦一聽了,你就得涉入其中發表意見,一旦發表了意見,就有了立場,一但有了立場,你就沒有中間地帶,必須選邊站。一旦選邊站了,你就會得罪另一邊的朋友。在這個和平的台灣島上,難道,真的沒有所謂的中間地帶嗎?

7 comments:

Darren Kuo said...

affair是指好的還是不好的呀?

Max said...

通常是指對方有第三者。應該是不好的。

莫維平 said...

你部落格還沒升級耶
升級以後改程式很方便喔

已加上回應和時間

HP said...

IC! you don't see my as a friend.
no wonder you are ALWAYS silent when ms. baddest bothers me...
now i get it...

Max said...

aiyo...what should i say?but if u hv a fight with ms. google, i surely will say something.

Anonymous said...

Having an affair is normal for a (long time) couple, if there's no more desire between the 2 partners, I think. And especially when 2 partners don't complete each other's life well enough, sexually or not.

Don't worry if u have an affair! It could do good to your marriage life!

Ekk

HP said...

yeah.. right..you will say something for HER!! not for me i'm 100% sure!!