Monday, August 01, 2005

Under the Tuscan Sun


When the god closes your door, he will help you open the other window.

I went to see Under the Tuscan Sun yesterday, and it says that one good result always comes from the worse idea. That is true. When we meet a big trouble, we always look at the bad side, like the world is going to the end or sometimes even complain about how unfair the god is. However, now if we turn over our mind and think about if this is the worse thing we meet, we will not meet anything worse than that. It sounds good, doesn’t it?

Our life is full of surprises and we never know what the consequence is, only when we have done, we know what is right or wrong? I think that is the funniest part of life and that is the reason I enjoy doing anything whatever it is, because I know I will get something interesting and meaningful from that.

When the god closes your door, he will open the other window for you. This is the year of Monkey, and I am supposed to have this year bad. Although so far I have met so many problems, like the car accident and during Chinese New year I lost a lot of money, I know I will be getting better in the near future. I am sure I will be better….


photo is from truemovie.com

1 comment:

莫維平 said...

悲觀與樂觀

塞翁失馬焉之非福

你會很好

我也希望自己能很好

不過我覺得上帝是不公平的
人本來就處在不公平中........
為了這個跟我家教的學生激辯過
因為我覺得
人永遠都不公平
我埋怨過上帝N次
唉......

我是屬於悲觀的那群人